Tuesday, June 30, 2009

For Celiece....

My sister-in-law Celiece asked me, well I would say forever ago, to post a picture of the quilt I made for our bedspread with the help of my very patient Grandma :D So here it is Celiece, I am sorry it took so long!I'm still need to make a couple more pillowcases in the black damask fabric, but I just love the colors!! I don't have a picture of the other side, but it's a really pretty white fabric, which is nice because I can use both sides.

Here our some more pictures of our house... well mainly Gabriel's room.

These are the boxes I just got for his diaper table... they are cute as well as SO useful :D

Don't you just love this crate? My dad found it for me when he was here visiting the time before last... though I will not say where he acquired it...

This is one of the latest thrift shop finds. My mom found some other wonderful wooden toys (one of them is next to the rocking catepillar... it is so much fun because you can use all five sides plus Gabriel just loves it, thank you for finding it Mommy!) and the cutest rocking chair, but I don't have the pictures of all of them yet. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the thrift store here!!! This catepillar I got for 10 dollars and the wooden toy only 4!
Well I have tons more pictures to upload, but that'll have to be it for the day. Soon I'll bring out all the bug pictures I've been collecting, they are HUGE here in the south!

Lots of Love-
Eliza

4 comments:

Celiece said...

I love your quilt. It has inspired me to start another one! I'm going to have to call grandma for her help pretty soon. See you in a few weeks we are so excited for Kings Canyon

sarah said...

oh my gosh! i LOVE that quilt! i've been thinking over the past couple weeks that i really really want to make a quilt for our bed but i have no idea where to start! yours is beautiful!!!

Becky said...

Wow! I didn't know you sew! The quilt is beautiful. I am working on sewing projects, but nothing as amazing as that!

Gentry, Heidi, and Olivia said...

I just love your quilt! The material you used is absolutely stunning! Great job! :) Hope you are doing good! Love ya!