Sunday, May 30, 2010

Among other things...

We have been insanely busy the past couple of months!

Since the last post we have had an almost graduation, then no graduation, family came to visit, then a job change, along with the latter came a move to Connecticut and through all of this our almost new addition has been taking up more space then my belly seems to allow!

We were so sad to leave Charleston and all our amazing friends that were there, but I feel that Connecticut is where Heavenly Father wants us to be and in the long run it will be better for our family. Anyone who knows me knows what a complete home-body I am, and though I like new places and adventures, I'm not one who enjoys having to move a home along with her. It's been hard to have faith that everything will be okay with each new move, but in each new adventure we are always blessed with a wonderful, outgoing ward, kind people and safety in our journey... and what more can you ask for then that?

Now if I could just get unpacked we would be set! :D

P.S. Yes I know... pictures pictures pictures. Hopefully I can get some up before Noah comes but we shall see :D

No comments: