Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm taking pseudo bets...

since it probably wouldn't be good to make real ones :D

Here are all the factors:

No progress what-so-ever

My due date is in one week

I went 11 days over with Gabriel

Chris graduates on July 1 (Hopefully!)

My parents come on July 2 ( Yay!! :D)

Father's Day is on June 20th


Now the last couple I just put in if you want to take into account any ironic tendencies or "sassability" that our child may have :)

So everybody, any guesses as to when this little guy is going to come??

2 comments:

Celiece said...

I'm guessing June 30 ;)

Johnny and Anny said...

I guess whatever day would be the craziest...maybe July 1st? A fourth of July baby would be sweet though, what more could a kid wish for, but fireworks on their birthday!

I bet you can't wait for your parents to come!! It feels like I haven't seen you for forever, long lost cousins! Good luck with the delivery, you'll be in my prayers:)